We provide you with a safe, caring environment in which we can address your unique situation. Our systemic approach means we’re more interested in the dynamics between people rather than the internal workings of one person.
Fees/Insurance and Availability
The standard fee listed for each associate is per 50 minute session. Although Laurel Fay & Associates LLC does not work with insurance companies directly, we can provide you with documentation that you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- Laurel Fay: $140, Available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (day) and Wednesday (day and evening). See calendar for details.
- Kate Alcamo: $125, Available Thursday (evenings). See calendar for details.
- Katie Hrapczynski: $110, Available Monday and Wednesday (evenings). See calendar for details.
- April McDowell: $110, Available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (daytime and evening). See calendar for details.
Depending on availability, therapists may see clients outside these times. Please contact Laurel Fay & Associates for further details.
You are required to notify Laurel Fay & Associates LLC , either by phone call or email, at least 24 hours in advance of a missed session. If no 24 hour notification is given, you will be charged for a full session.
If you’d prefer, the following forms can be printed, completed, and given to your therapist upon your initial visit:
- Welcome New Clients (PDF | 81 KB)
- Client Intake (PDF | 65 KB)
- Informed Consent, Policies, and Procedures (PDF | 137 KB)
- Electronic Payment Memo (PDF | 99 KB)
- Electronic Payment Authorization (PDF | 34 KB)
- The Nature of Confidentiality (PDF | 91 KB)
- Couples Confidentiality Agreement (PDF | 67 KB)
- Why I Don’t Accept Insurance (PDF | 54 KB)
- My Private Practice Social Media Policy (PDF | 56KB)
- All Forms (ZIP | 594 KB)