At Laurel Fay and Associates we are proud to offer a variety of groups at different times during the year to encourage, educate and support our clients. A group can be a good “first taste” of therapy for those who might be therapy-shy, or a cost-effective solution to regular therapy sessions which still provides ongoing support and therapist facilitation.
Some of our group topics include:
- Prepare/Enrich: A six-week group for premarital couples based on the research-backed and immensely popular Prepare/Enrich program curriculum
- Stop Conflict Before It Starts: An open ongoing group for couples in long-term, monogamous
relationships focusing on increasing understanding and preventing unnecessary tension
- Moms Need Support: A new group for expectant moms and current moms of children age 4 and younger
- Safe Space: A group for individuals trying to figure out whether and why to stay in their current relationship or not
- The Club: A group for couples experiencing infertility (typically defined as trying for a child without success for a year or more)
- In addition, our therapists can customize a group program at any point based on client interest and suggestion!
Groups run at different points during the year, and availability are subject to change based on therapist schedule and number of participants signed up. Please contact Maggie if you’re interested in participating in a group, or if you’re a current client, speak with your therapist about our current groups schedule.